Thursday, February 23, 2017

week 3

Progress:
So far I have learned how to knit and started on my first scarf. Along with this I have done some research on the effects of living in a nursing home on mood; and the effects of giving and receiving gifts.
Maddie and I are in the process of making a go fund me page to raise money for more yarn and needles. We have also talked about asking sororities from Iowa State University to help knit for us, and also have thought of asking student government and people around the school. We plan to host a knitting party for anyone that wants to help with our project or just to learn how to knit.

So far I think we are in a pretty good spot in our project but I have realized that I am going to need to knit a lot because making a scarf takes a long time. However, Maddie is super fast at knitting and if we find more people to help we will be in great shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment