Monday, April 17, 2017

field work

                This weekend as a part of field work for project Casting on for a Cause, Maddie and I went and purchased more supplies to continue on knitting since I had just ran out of yarn. After purchasing more supplies Maddie and I went to go knit some more, which is when I finished my very first scarf (pretty proud of this.) After talking for a while we realized that we were starting to produce scarves pretty fast and that this project could become costly so we started a go fund me page where we have already made fifteen dollars in just three days. I now am half way done with my second scarf as well and am looking forward to setting up meeting times with a nursing home in the area. Hopefully now with the fundraising we can also provide supplies for other people volunteering to help us with project Casting on for a Cause.

Displaying IMG_8485.PNG
Displaying IMG_8486.PNG



No comments:

Post a Comment